1. In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper. Process until the garlic is very finely chopped, then let the mixture rest for ten minutes.
2. Add the tahini to the garlic and blend until the mixture is thick and creamy.
3. While running the food processor, drip in 2 tbsp of ice water. Scrape down the food processor and blend until the mixture is ultra smooth, pale and creamy. You might need to add 1 or 2 tbsp of water extra if the tahini is thick.
4. Add the cumin, Yamba moringa powder and the drained, over-cooked chickpeas to the food processor. While blending drizzle in the olive oil. Blend until the mixture is extremely smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as necessary. Add more ice water by the tablespoon (if needed) to achieve a super creamy texture.
5. Taste and add more salt, cumin or lemon juice if necessary.
6. Scrape the hummus into a serving bowl or platter. Top with some olive oil, cumin, paprika/chili and coriander.