1 cucumber 1 avocado 1 onion chopped 1 tomato chopped 1 cup of yoghurt 1 clove of garlic, chopped 2 tbsp of hummus 2 tbsp of Yamba Moringa 1 pinch of paprika powder
How To Make
1. Chop off the end 5 cm of cucumber and grate using a vegetable peeler or mandoline. Peel the rest of the cucumbers lengthwise into thin slices. Discard the outer peel. Put the slices and grated cucumber aside.
2. Smash the avocado in a bowl. Add chopped onion, tomato and moringa. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. To tzatziki, mix the yoghurt with the grated cucumber, chopped garlic and moringa.
4. Mix the hummus with the moringa.
5. Dab the peeled cucumber slices with paper towels to absorb any excess moisture.
6. Divide the slices into three equal stacks.
7. Starting with the first one, spread a small spoonful of avocado filling over each cucumber slice. Continue until first stack is done. Repeat this with the tzatziki filling and hummus filling until all three stacks are finished.
8. Starting from one end, tightly roll the cucumber into a spiral, repeat with remaining cucumber slices and fillings.
9. Sprinkle a little paprika powder and moringa powder on top and the cucumber rolls are ready to serve!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest recipes!
Great moringa recipes that you and your guest definetely will enjoy.
We promise we won't send you anything we wouldn't send ourselves