1. Preheat the oven at 160ºC.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Crush the bastonge in a bowl and add the melted butter.
4. Press the crumbed mixture into a pie pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and cool of at least 30 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven at 150ºC.
2. Put the moringa, lime zest, lime juice, condensed milk, cream and the egg yolks in a bowl.
3. Whisk until all the ingredients are blended.
4. Put the mixture on top of the pie crust and bake it for 30 minutes.
5. Let the pie cool for at least 30 minutes.
1. Add the whipped cream and sugar in a bowl.
2. Mix until stiff peaks form.
3. Put the whipped cream on the pie before serving. 4. Add lime slices or fruits of your choice to make a beautiful topping.
5. Sprinkle some moringa over the whipped cream.
As we say in the Netherlands: eetsmakelijk!